26. A song to sing at the top of your lungs: Queen’s “We are the Champions”.
27. A song for walking or running: My running song is “Soul on Fire” (featuring All Sons & Daughters) by Third Day. It’s got a really good beat.
28. Favourite movie soundtrack: “Grease”.
29. Family favourite: “Sweet Caroline” got us all on the dance-floor at my cousin’s wedding.
30. Free choice: “Joseph’s Song” by Michael Card – my favourite Christmas song.
* * *
Have you enjoyed these 30 song prompts? Can you think of any she hasn’t included?